6 hours ago, Spanner said:

@steveK fixed. Please download new version

It now working on the Company Directory View, but still same issue in the Categories view?

https://www.bmw2002faq.com/companies/category/1-repair-shops/

And the listing in the "Specializations" still uses the old style grid 

https://www.bmw2002faq.com/companies/specialization/6-maintenance/

btw, is it possible to run this without categories?

• Replies 697
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Works for me. Thank you! We have figured out a critical behavior right now: If a company choose not to allow reviews then all existing reviews not shown any more. I have expected that the co

@Spanner I just wanted to thank you for all of your hard work bringing this product to the marketplace and continuing to update it based on customer suggestions.

yes, this is email, because guest can sends suggestions

Posted Images

• Administrator
11 godzin temu, steveK napisał:

Map related. When trying to add a new company, just adding the address does not put the pin on the map. A spot has to be clicked to put the pin.

Yes, you should click and set exact location

11 godzin temu, steveK napisał:

The search for the Nearby Business does the Auto-populate for the address, bu the entry for the address does not.

Is that intentional or something on my end?

Yes, nearby using your location (if you allow) but when you add company I don't use your location because if you are not in the place which you want to add, then this will be incorrect

10 godzin temu, steveK napisał:

Admin does not seem to have the ability to manage Galleries for the profiles. Can that be added?

Yes, I have this on my todo, but galleries is new functions in my app and I add new things step by step

8 godzin temu, steveK napisał:

It now working on the Company Directory View, but still same issue in the Categories view?

I'll check

Ok, I'll add

You should have min one category

• Administrator
10 godzin temu, steveK napisał:

@steveK fixed

Yes, you should click and set exact location

Is it possible at all to change this so that a click on the map is not required? Similar to how "Address" filed is in IPB.

I see many people not doing this part as they will assume entering the address is enough. Also, some people adding the company would not know where exactly on the map the building is located and will need to go to a different map service to do the the exact search.

Yes, nearby using your location (if you allow) but when you add company I don't use your location because if you are not in the place which you want to add, then this will be incorrect

I meant the actual address field. on the search, i can start typing my address or any address and the filed will start giving suggestions. Once done, my marker appears on the map. There is no need to choose the location. So, my hope is that similar behavior can be achieved when a company address is entered. 

5 hours ago, Spanner said:

@steveK fixed

Thank you. Looks much better!! 

Is it possible to keep the same aspect ratio of logo image in mobile and desktop view? On my site i see that in mobile the box is 339x200 and in desktop view it is 470x200

I spotted a Breadcrumbs issue that causes Navigation problems in Mobile. The category is listed twice in the breadcrumbs.

234479467_ScreenShot2020-05-07at7_18_45AM.png.6ffca040b37827bf24f268c1dac653e3.png

So, if you are in mobile view. The button to go back leads you back to the same category and does not let you go back to the main Company Directory page. This screenshot shows that it will attempt to go to "Hosting IP.Board" from  "Hosting IP.Board".

721304373_ScreenShot2020-05-07at7_53_56AM.png.9fcc4a257e8c79bceb0dfe9d30241a15.png

steve k.

• Administrator
2 godziny temu, steveK napisał:

Is it possible at all to change this so that a click on the map is not required? Similar to how "Address" filed is in IPB.

I see many people not doing this part as they will assume entering the address is enough. Also, some people adding the company would not know where exactly on the map the building is located and will need to go to a different map service to do the the exact search.

I'll check. You can require map point and then you will can't add company if you don't choose position on map

2 godziny temu, steveK napisał:

I spotted a Breadcrumbs issue that causes Navigation problems in Mobile. The category is listed twice in the breadcrumbs.

Thanks I'll fix this

Thank you for looking and fixing all the things!

I cannot require an Address as not all companies in our directory will have a physical location as some are online only and some people enering the data might not know exact location on the map as the company will not be entered by the owner.

steve 

• Administrator
W dniu 9.05.2020 o 16:20, bing11 napisał:

hello  

How can set up some  list in  category only show for vip group ?

thanks

Companies list? You should add permission to view in this category only for that group

On 5/11/2020 at 2:20 AM, Spanner said:

Companies list? You should add permission to view in this category only for that group

I know this ,but how can set up some list in this category can show only vip group . other list can show all group.   and they all in same category.

thanks 

On 5/7/2020 at 7:56 AM, steveK said:

Wondering if you have been able to investigate this? I am holding off on making the app public as i see being flooded with addresses but no map location.

thanks,

steve 

• Administrator
10 minut temu, steveK napisał:

Wondering if you have been able to investigate this? I am holding off on making the app public as i see being flooded with addresses but no map location.

thanks,

steve 

Not yet. Now I develop different application

• 1 month later...

Can you please explain what Coupons are for and how to use them...I am looking for some way for the user that creates a Company Profile to be able to offer site users a unique, single use only coupon they can buy from the Company and then use with that company. For example a Massage company wants to offer 100 discount coupons, a user buys 1 or more coupons each with its own unique key (number code) from my web site, then calls the company and books in for a massage and uses the coupon as payment.

is this possible in any way with the addon's Coupons feature?

• Administrator
5 minut temu, ibaker napisał:

Can you please explain what Coupons are for and how to use them...I am looking for some way for the user that creates a Company Profile to be able to offer site users a unique, single use only coupon they can buy from the Company and then use with that company. For example a Massage company wants to offer 100 discount coupons, a user buys 1 or more coupons each with its own unique key (number code) from my web site, then calls the company and books in for a massage and uses the coupon as payment.

is this possible in any way with the addon's Coupons feature?

Hi. Unfortunately no. Coupon works the same as coupon in Store application. This mean, you can generate coupon and give it to member. And during creating profiles, when member purchase package he can use coupon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Could you add Permissions group can view to the Packages' list  ?

like use A package .the list can only be see  by vip group.

use B package .to post . the list  can be see by any group .

1 hour ago, bing11 said:

Could you add Permissions group can view to the Packages' list  ?

like use A package .the list can only be see  by vip group.

use B package .to post . the list  can be see by any group .

Unfortunately Spanner passed away and as such his products are no longer supported.

Anyone interested in further development please contact me at christopher.anderson@outlook.com I intend on hiring a developer to continue developing this app.

Shock. how about this website. 

It will done ?

I feel so sad for this .

3 hours ago, christopher.anderson943 said:

Unfortunately Spanner passed away and as such his products are no longer supported.

Anyone interested in further development please contact me at christopher.anderson@outlook.com I intend on hiring a developer to continue developing this app.

please do this   hiring a developer to continue Spanner's apps. and remember him forever 

• 4 weeks later...

What sad news. My condolences to Spanner's wife and family. I only knew him as a developer of his products, and what a great one he was. I'm grateful for all he did for us in the Invision Power Community and I will miss him.

Edited by Bendensin
  • Like 1