Skocz do zawartości
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
Invisionize.eu

[Invisionize.eu] Mr Retail Psyche's Blog - What furniture retailers should be doing in this economy!

Polecane posty

Well i would like to say that i am a furniture retailer and by no means is it easy doing business these days. For one, i have a retail walk in furniture store and i find it challenging in this economy to get people thru my doors to purchase merchandise. That being said i have come up with ways to compensate for the loss of traffic and provide insight on valuable tools to promote and create more sales for my business. First off, i have decided to come down on prices! I am now starting to discount all my furniture and being able to extend better pricing for my customers. I recently built a childrens furniture website around my store at www.daveskidsfurniture.com and there too i provide the best pricing for childrens furniture on the internet. Not only do i provide the best price but i extend second to none customer service. As being the business owner i deal with all online and phone orders myself. By that being said i have increased my sales tremendously in the past 5 months. In this down turned economy we must think outside the box to come up with challenging ideas to create versatility in our businesses! Consumers are looking for better pricing and great service in this economy. We must provide them with the best sense of security when spending there money, this is what i do best!!! By creating a more comforting environment online and in my store im able to form a relationship with my customers. You too can challenge yourselves to see what works and doesnt when times are tough! Second, by sending emails to your customers about daily events and sales helps boosts sales! You must capture all customers emails when they come into your retail store. Their email is the most valuable source to you before they exit your store. Without that its useless! Today is all about sending that message to your customer and conveying what you do best. Whether it's your pricing, service, sales event, or just giving them a happy greeting. You will be rewarded in the end when you make your customers feel comfortable and willing to spend within your retail environment! To get all your furniture discounted at the best online prices check out my online store at: www.daveskidsfurniture.com I sell redford house, art for kids, stanley, newport cottage, and much more!

Zobacz Artykuł w pełnej wersji

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Ważne informacje

Kontynuując przeglądanie strony, wyrażasz zgodę na używanie przez nas plików cookies.