Skocz do zawartości
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
Invisionize.eu

[Invisionize.eu] Mr Retail Psyche's Blog - Another day in the retail world, how are we gonna get thru these hard times!

Polecane posty

Mr Retail Psyche wants to hear from all of you business owners experiences on a daily basis on what thoughts are going thru your heads during business hours and what your customers are saying or asking for! During these distressed times i find a lot of my customers are very uneasy with parting with there money. They have a reason know not to spend! It can be very stressful waking up everyday in this ecomony and going to work where everyone is doom and gloom! Well let's hear your stories on how your getting thru the day or can help others out with your mental solutions of coping with these hard times. I luv to hear good stories on what customers say about pricing, discounting, when the next sale is, or thats the best price! Lets come together as a mental retail community so we can help each other get thru each and every day during these hard times! Let's get some interesting stories going here! I will start by saying i had a customer this morning and wanted to just walk around in my furniture store. I let her walk around and then i proceeded to ask if she needed any help. She said she was just looking! I said no problem , no pressure in this evironment! She said i like that! I find now in this spiraled economy that the more laid back you are with your customer the more secure they are going to feel to spend with you! In the end she walked out spending $375.00. So that's todays move on the groove!

Zobacz Artykuł w pełnej wersji

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Ważne informacje

Kontynuując przeglądanie strony, wyrażasz zgodę na używanie przez nas plików cookies.