Skocz do zawartości
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
Invisionize.eu

[Invisionize.eu] Lollikhaa - {faatia} Watch G.I. Joe Retaliation Online Free

Polecane posty

CLICK HERE ===>>> Watch G.I. Joe Retaliation Online

CLICK HERE ===>>> Watch G.I. Joe Retaliation Online Free

G.I. Joe: revenge has got to supply is bluster and fiddle-faddle. As 3D CG figures twirl and twist like rejects from a coffee rent basin First State Soleil, we have a tendency to ar speculated to marvel at the mayhem and demand seconds. All you actually wish to try and do is invite your a refund. Granted, there’s nothing wrong with slightly of single-digit I.Q. amusement, particularly if the audience is in on such a medium standing. But G.I. Joe: revenge really stands by its stupidity. That sound you’re hearing ar brain cells dying from an absence of engagement… or even, simply embarrassment.

“I’m not here to sell you something. Except, maybe, despair.” It’s laborious to inform, once Walt Goggins shows up in G.I. Joe: revenge, whether or not you must feel relief or horror. He’s enjoying Nigel James, gooney peace officer at one in all those ridiculous most security high technical school facilities thus well-liked in boys’ blow-up fantasies, buried deep underground in a very erstwhile excavation wherever temperatures, Nigel smirks, will reach some one hundred twenty degrees.

Of course, the villains should be loosed and should threaten the globe with destruction, so the G.I. Joes are going to be needed to save lots of it. And after all, the villains should create their get away Nigel’s jugs in extreme fashion, destroying the power and going their content peace officer in a very heap on the ground, bloody and broken, punctually fined for that complacence (which isn’t to mention they don’t celebrate their own kind of smugness). Still, and albeit Nigel will appear worthy.

These varieties don’t tend toward the creepy humor of a Nigel. Rather, they have an inclination to possess sq. jaws and broad chests, humungous weapons and memorable, if incidental, martial arts skills. The one holdover from the previous moving-picture show, Duke (Channing Tatum), helps to introduce the remainder, together with his best chum Roadblock (Dwayne Johnson), with whom he spends his precious few off-hours, enjoying videogames and wrestling with Roadblock’s 2 young daughters (it’s unclear wherever their mother may be, or whether or not they were planned in some immaculate fashion). Following some endearing living-roomy sociability, the fellows head out on a mission to Asian country, wherever the president has been killed: very little will they apprehend, as you do, that the mission may be a entice.

Zobacz Artykuł w pełnej wersji

Gość
Temat jest zablokowany i nie można w nim pisać.
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Ważne informacje

Kontynuując przeglądanie strony, wyrażasz zgodę na używanie przez nas plików cookies.