Skocz do zawartości
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
Invisionize.eu

[Invisionize.eu] tomoisgood0444's Blog - he had told him about Snape's detentions

Polecane posty

But Harry couldn't ignore it. Ron hadn't spoken to him at all since he had told him about Snape's detentions. Harry had half hoped they would make things up during the two hours they were forced to pickle rats’ brains in Snape's dungeon, but that had been the day Rita's article had appeared, which seemed to have confirmed Ron's belief that Harry was really enjoying all the attention. Clarisonic Mia

Hermione was furious with the pair of them; she went from one to the other, trying to force them to talk to each other, but Harry was adamant: He would talk to Ron again only if Ron admitted that Harry hadn't put his name in the Goblet of Fire and apologized for calling him a liar.

“I didn't start this,” Harry said stubbornly. “It's his problem.” Clarisonic Mia Outlet

“You miss him!” Hermione said impatiently. “And I know he misses you -”

“Miss him?” said Harry. “I don't miss him…” Clarisonic Mia 2

But this was a downright lie. Harry liked Hermione very much, but she just wasn't the same as Ron. There was much hess laughter and a lot more hanging around in the library when Hermione was your best friend. Harry still hadn't mastered Summoning Charms, he seemed to have developed something of a block about them, and Hermione insisted that learning the theory would help. They consequently spent a lot of time poring over books during their lunchtimes. Clarisonic Mia Plus

Zobacz Artykuł w pełnej wersji

Gość
Temat jest zablokowany i nie można w nim pisać.
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Ważne informacje

Kontynuując przeglądanie strony, wyrażasz zgodę na używanie przez nas plików cookies.