Skocz do zawartości
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
Invisionize.eu

[Invisionize.eu] Daily Usurpations - Learning IP.Content

Polecane posty

I've been messing with IP.Content for a few weeks trying to learn the ins and outs of the program. It appears to be very flexible, and databases in 1.1.0 quickly eliminated 90% of its shortcomings. Now the hurdle to using the program is lack of documentation and examples. Here are a few things that confused me while I was learning the system by randomly trying things:

• Do not use the default templates without the IPB Wrapper. They are not designed, css-wise, to work without it. Your content will be at the bottom of the screen, your comments won't have the RTE, and the icon next to the username won't spawn that nifty ajax userinfo popup.
  • Show record listing in this category? Yes. I spent a ton of time trying to figure out why I could see the category listing and the record listing, but not the list of all records per category. Go into the category settings and make sure this setting is Yes.
  • The default database templates are not lost if you edit them. Just create a new one, and it offers to base it on the default ones. Like magic, the default code is back for you to mess with.

Maybe this will help somebody who's banging their head on the table waiting for a manual.

Zobacz Artykuł w pełnej wersji

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Ważne informacje

Kontynuując przeglądanie strony, wyrażasz zgodę na używanie przez nas plików cookies.