Skocz do zawartości
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
Invisionize.eu

[Invisionize.eu] From the Other Side - Sadly, it's time to go

Polecane posty

Nothing to see here, move along.

If you've followed my previous entries, you know that I'm a vBulletin user and have been for quite some time.

The point of this experiment was to see just how easy it would be to run an IPB board from a vbulletin user's perspective, and I must say that it is a nightmare, a complete and total nightmare.

Day after day, I login to my admincp, and wonder WTF am I doing here, How the hell do I do this. I spend hours trying to figure out how to do some of the most simplistic tasks, all because of improper documentation.

Sadly, my time is too precious to be thrown away because individuals do not want to document their product properly.

IPB has great potential, it's sad that their 'staff' have chosen to ignore one of the most critical aspects of their product.

I'm thankful that the license picked up was only a hosted license, so I'm merely out $20 for this 'experiment'. I wish I would have known earlier the problems that I would have run across, but, hey, it's a $20 'lesson'.

Zobacz Artykuł w pełnej wersji

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Ważne informacje

Kontynuując przeglądanie strony, wyrażasz zgodę na używanie przez nas plików cookies.