Skocz do zawartości
Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  
Invisionize.eu

[Invisionize.eu] Random - Are they doing it all wrong?

Polecane posty

Lately I have been seeing a lot of posts about Joomla, Wordpress, Portals, CMS, using Converge to bridge things. (maybe because I'm also looking for something of the same and they just stick out)

Now its great there are ways to link different attractions together but doesn't anyone else think IPS should see what users are doing with the other software and tap into it?

IPS has all these great products like Gallery and Blog that plug right into IP.Board. Make a front that pulls in data from all of them and displays it in a sleek and sexy way. Expand on this and turn it in to a CMS replacing the need for Joomla, Wordpress and the likes.

I don't want to hear about nexus or whatever it was called, I'd like something here something now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy with IP.Board. I just don't like how I have to go outside IPS to display data to my users, so they don't get overwhelmed looking at a message board with twenty some sections and a million plus posts.

Zobacz Artykuł w pełnej wersji

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Zaloguj się, aby obserwować  

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Ważne informacje

Kontynuując przeglądanie strony, wyrażasz zgodę na używanie przez nas plików cookies.