Nazwa pliku: (DB30) Hide CODE Content

Plik Dodał: Spanner

Plik wysłano: 15 lut 2010

Plik zaktualizowany: 06 wrz 2012

Kategoria pliku: Modyfikacje

Typ: Modyfikacja

Wersja forum: IP.Board 3.0.x

Author: Spanner (IPSBeyond.pl)

Modyfikacja umożliwia ukrywanie zawartości tagu CODE przed wybranymi grupami.

Modification enables hiding the CODE tag content in selected groups.

Kliknij tutaj aby pobrać plik

Witam i przepraszam za głupie pytania dopiero się uczę i nie wiem jak zainstalować to (DB30) Hide CODE Content

i mam pytanie czy dzieki temu bd ukryte linki na przykład w taki sposób

Treść widoczna tylko dla zarejestrowanych użytkowników.

Kliknij tutaj aby się zarejestrować 

Edytowano przez doxs997

Witaj,

instrukcję instalacji znajdziesz w archiwum.

Jeśli chodzi o pytanie co do treści. Treść tego ogłoszenia ustalasz sam, podobnie to jakie grupy będą widzieć takie ogłoszenie. Ukrywana jest cała treść objęta znacznikiem

Czy różni się ten mod od (T30) Hide Content 1.1.1 (poza tym, że ten jest darmowy)?

Czy w nim używa się kodu [hide]...[hide], którego zawartość jest widoczna po napisaniu odpowiedzi czy ten kod to coś innego?

W tym modzie używasz zwykłych znaczników

a w mod ukrywa zawartość tego znacznika dla wybranych w ACP grup, czyli np. wszystkie grupy, prócz gości widzą zawartość tagu

np. na forum ajo.pl masz takie coś

http://ajo.pl/programy-rozmowy-programs-discussions/1088887-program-graficzny.html

tylko tam jest na vB forum postawione forum, ale ukrywanie treści działa bardzo podobnie. Jeśli chodzi o hide to nie jest ono w standardzie

Hi. This mod works great for me but when the groups that I dont wanna see the hidden post inside the code tags click the reply or the multireply button. They see the hidden post at the post preview too. Can you fix them? I will be willing to donate something to you for your troubles.

sorry for my polish, im using a translator.

I think i found a bug. I entered in a long spoiler text and suddenly the mod does not work. It seems to only work for text that has a few short lines. Would be more than willing to donate if this is fixed. Also, is there a way to use another tag instead of <pre> with this?

Przepraszam za mój polski, im przy pomocy tłumacza.

Myślę, że znalazłem błąd. Wszedłem w długi tekst spoiler i nagle mod nie działa. Wydaje się, że tylko dla tekstu, który zawiera kilka krótkich wierszy. Czy jest więcej niż chętnych do oddania, jeśli zostanie to naprawione. Ponadto, istnieje sposób, aby użyć innego słowa, a nie <pre> z tym?

Edytowano przez Fairlight

This mod is working only with

tag not spoiler :)

This mod is working only with

tag not spoiler :)

I'm sorry, i should have made my post more clear. I am using the hide code mod as an advanced form of spoiler. Using it to prevent guests from viewing TV spoilers on my forum. I am not using the [spoiler] tag.

Unfortunately, long texts do not seem to work with this at all. After just a few lines of text, guests are able to see the hidden content.

OK, I'll try to repair the thing with long content. Did you use specific content or normal text ?

OK, I'll try to repair the thing with long content. Did you use specific content or normal text ?

Normal text with no special formatting: Below is a portion of exactly what i was trying to hide.

The Impact Zone is full with obvious curiosity over who "they" is especially since "they" aren't who they were supposed to be.

Dark Match:

* Robbie E w/Cookie vs. Josh Daniels. Winner with Madison Rayne's boot to the chin drop finisher, Robbie E.

TNA Impact (Airing Thursday on Spike TV):

* Impact starts with Immortal out (everybody but Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair). Eric Bischoff says they have business to take care of. They sent Scott Steiner a special invitation so come on down. Scott Steiner joins Immortal in the ring. Bischoff says they've known each other way too long. He'll forget about the last few weeks and talk business. He found out a few hours ago that Dixie Carter got a continuance so Hulk Hogan won't be here tonight. That's the bad news. Now even though Steiner's saying "They" are here, he knows there's no "They." Kevin Nash called him and Bischoff told him to take the money. Get a new action figure, dye your hair and do it. As for Booker T, who cares what he's doing? Sting isn't here either. So Scott, be a man, grab your bags and join us. Bischoff extends his hand and says this is his last shot. Scott asks if that's his choice? Bischoff says door one is join him, door two is getting your a-- kicked. Steiner says how about door 3, where I shove my foot up your a--? He says he's known Eric a long time and right away knew he was a piece of s---. He's more of a man than any of these p------ in the ring. If he was a man he'd say yes sir and no sir. So he has 5 seconds to apologize or he'll break his skinny neck. Bischoff says bite me. Kurt Angle and Crimson come out. Angle says Bischoff is a piece of s---. He says "They" are here. It's real. It's d--- real. Steiner, Angle and Crimson leave a confused Immortal in the ring.

* The main event is Mr. Anderson vs. Jeff Hardy for the TNA Championship.

* Ink Inc. defeated Gunner and Murphy. Ink Inc. won the match by pinfall.

*Jeremy Buck defeated Jay Lethal and Douglas Williams to enter the Against All Odds Four Way for the X-Division championship. Max Buck was doing commentary and came to the ring to help his brother.

I look for that but there is a problem, because I can't create regexp which will work in all cases.

What about my question? Will you please look into it? I am willing to donate to you if you find a solution.

Normal text with no special formatting: Below is a portion of exactly what i was trying to hide.

The Impact Zone is full with obvious curiosity over who "they" is especially since "they" aren't who they were supposed to be.

Dark Match:

* Robbie E w/Cookie vs. Josh Daniels. Winner with Madison Rayne's boot to the chin drop finisher, Robbie E.

TNA Impact (Airing Thursday on Spike TV):

* Impact starts with Immortal out (everybody but Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair). Eric Bischoff says they have business to take care of. They sent Scott Steiner a special invitation so come on down. Scott Steiner joins Immortal in the ring. Bischoff says they've known each other way too long. He'll forget about the last few weeks and talk business. He found out a few hours ago that Dixie Carter got a continuance so Hulk Hogan won't be here tonight. That's the bad news. Now even though Steiner's saying "They" are here, he knows there's no "They." Kevin Nash called him and Bischoff told him to take the money. Get a new action figure, dye your hair and do it. As for Booker T, who cares what he's doing? Sting isn't here either. So Scott, be a man, grab your bags and join us. Bischoff extends his hand and says this is his last shot. Scott asks if that's his choice? Bischoff says door one is join him, door two is getting your a-- kicked. Steiner says how about door 3, where I shove my foot up your a--? He says he's known Eric a long time and right away knew he was a piece of s---. He's more of a man than any of these p------ in the ring. If he was a man he'd say yes sir and no sir. So he has 5 seconds to apologize or he'll break his skinny neck. Bischoff says bite me. Kurt Angle and Crimson come out. Angle says Bischoff is a piece of s---. He says "They" are here. It's real. It's d--- real. Steiner, Angle and Crimson leave a confused Immortal in the ring.

* The main event is Mr. Anderson vs. Jeff Hardy for the TNA Championship.

* Ink Inc. defeated Gunner and Murphy. Ink Inc. won the match by pinfall.

*Jeremy Buck defeated Jay Lethal and Douglas Williams to enter the Against All Odds Four Way for the X-Division championship. Max Buck was doing commentary and came to the ring to help his brother.

Try:

Find:

$post_data[$k][$key]['post'] = preg_replace('#<pre class=\'prettyprint\'>(.*?)</pre>#', '<pre class="prettyprint">'.$this->settings['hcc_text'].'</pre>',  $post['post']);
Reply with:
$post_data[$k][$key]['post'] = preg_replace('#<pre class=\'prettyprint\'>(?:[^\]]+?)</pre>#', '<pre class="prettyprint">'.$this->settings['hcc_text'].'</pre>',  $post['post']);
What about my question? Will you please look into it? I am willing to donate to you if you find a solution.
Try: Open: /admin/applications/forums/sources/classes/post/classPostForms.php Find:
$posts[ $row['pid'] ] = $row;
Add Above:
    		if($this->settings['hcc_enable'])
{
$groups = explode(',', $this->settings['hcc_groups']);

if(in_array($this->memberData['member_group_id'], $groups))
{
$row['post'] = preg_replace('#<pre class=\'prettyprint\'>(?:[^\]]+?)</pre>#', '<pre class="prettyprint">'.$this->settings['hcc_text'].'</pre>', $row['post']);
}
}[/code]

Save and thats all :) (I tried in IP.B 3.1.x, I don't have installed 3.0.x)

Thank you very much. I will try it out this week. What about the portal please? How can I hide it there too?

Sorry for the double post. But how to hide it for when an use uses the reply and the multiquote buttons?

And please pm me your paypal account. I plan to make a donation to you as soon as my paycheck is in. You have been very helpful. Thank you again sir.

Link to my paypal account you can find in my signature. Which portal? With quote you mean in editor?

Link to my paypal account you can find in my signature. Which portal? With quote you mean in editor?

I mean when someone quotes or multiquotes the post with the hidden code they see the hidden part. And also for the Ipb portal. The hidden content shows there at the recent topics.

I did not see the paypal link. I will make it worth while. Are you available for paid work? You seem to know a lot about oding and I need several mods. Can you please pm your hourly rates?

Editor:

try

Open: /admin/sources/handlers/han_editor.php

Find:

if( $this->method == 'rte' )
{
$text = preg_replace( '#(<|&lt;|&amp;lt;|&\#60;)script#si', "&amp;lt;script", $text );
}[/code] [b]Add below:[/b]
[code] if($this->settings['hcc_enable'])
{

{
$text = preg_replace('#\[code\](?:[^\]]+?)\[\/code\]#', '[code]'.$this->settings['hcc_text'].'[ /code]', $text);
}
}
Remember to replace [ /code] to
$entry['post'] = IPSText::getTextClass( 'bbcode' )->memberViewImages( $entry['post'] );
Add below:
		    if($this->settings['hcc_enable'])
{

{
$entry['post'] = preg_replace('#<pre class=\'prettyprint\'>(?:[^\]]+?)</pre>#', '<pre class="prettyprint">'.$this->settings['hcc_text'].'</pre>', $entry['post']);
}
}[/code]

That's all :)

i installed this mod and it's not working for me. When i use the hide hack, it doesn't hide the content but only shows the code like this:

[hide_me] [/hide_me] or [hide][/hide]

Can you please help me fix this? Thank You

in the ACP group setting that can not see what you have in the tag

in posts do not have to intercede [hide]

P.S.

sorry for my English

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

• Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Ważne informacje

Kontynuując przeglądanie strony, wyrażasz zgodę na używanie przez nas plików cookies.