Skocz do zawartości
  • Zarejestruj się
Spanner

(SD) Sales Portal Pro (Classifieds)

Polecane posty

Hello, can you add an section or page, where users(sellers) can buy marketing tools features, in this case I am thinking couponing. Using this sellers can promote theirs products with a different price, I mean discount. 

The scene is, in a marketplace is so many products, some time or many time an user would like only know if there some offers with discount price then take the next step to review or compare to take a decision. 

With this feature webmaster can generate a little more income, because there always have sellers who can pay and want to pay for more publicity of their products or store. 

Another request is when a seller create a product, there should be good a pay to pin option, so the seller can buy for pin one(first position), pin two(second position of the pin list) ect. 

I am thinking in the position of the seller, once I have a product uploaded, I would like can use the coupon feature that let me create my coupon offers then populate in the Offers page, If I want to pay more for publicity I can pay some money more to leave my offers always appear on the first position of some categories. 

Dnia 25.01.2019 o 18:42, Nowe napisał:

I see. So it's not a minimum bid increment (IE I must bid in $5 increments from $1 to $6 to $11), it is just the minimum allowed for the auction to sell. Is there a way to set a Minimum Increment (IE auction starts at $5 and bids must be $x above the last bid? For example, an auction starts at $10, minimum increment of $5. Meaning $11 isnt available but $15 is?)

Ok, I added to todo. You wan't to this settings per offer?

15 godzin temu, kmk napisał:

Hello, can you add an section or page, where users(sellers) can buy marketing tools features, in this case I am thinking couponing. Using this sellers can promote theirs products with a different price, I mean discount. 

The scene is, in a marketplace is so many products, some time or many time an user would like only know if there some offers with discount price then take the next step to review or compare to take a decision. 

With this feature webmaster can generate a little more income, because there always have sellers who can pay and want to pay for more publicity of their products or store. 

You want something like that: I add offer -> select package with option "promotion on special page", after that offer will be shown on page e.g. /offers/promotions/

15 godzin temu, kmk napisał:

Another request is when a seller create a product, there should be good a pay to pin option, so the seller can buy for pin one(first position), pin two(second position of the pin list) ect. 

I am thinking in the position of the seller, once I have a product uploaded, I would like can use the coupon feature that let me create my coupon offers then populate in the Offers page, If I want to pay more for publicity I can pay some money more to leave my offers always appear on the first position of some categories.  

In next version I'll add few options to promotions offers

On 1/28/2019 at 3:57 AM, Spanner said:

Ok, I added to todo. You wan't to this settings per offer?

Yes please! Let the author choose what their minimum increment should be. Thank you!

Recently make a test, seller approved the offer give by the buyer, but don't received notification in the platform, only by mail. The platform notification should be used more strongly, is more clearly if appear all information by the platform too. 

All my members use cellphone to navigate website, is possible make the header a little fancy? 

Is so boring alway the black title on a big white space... 

IMG_20190202_211438.jpg

Dnia 2.02.2019 o 19:02, kmk napisał:

Recently make a test, seller approved the offer give by the buyer, but don't received notification in the platform, only by mail. The platform notification should be used more strongly, is more clearly if appear all information by the platform too. 

I'll try to add more options

Dnia 3.02.2019 o 03:19, kmk napisał:

All my members use cellphone to navigate website, is possible make the header a little fancy? 

Is so boring alway the black title on a big white space... 

What do you want?

Hello, when a user try to upload images for offer setting, appear this problem, don´t let upload...any setting I have to set up?

58075FA1-858C-4DF6-95F1-3C6274563FAA.png

2 godziny temu, kmk napisał:

Hello, when a user try to upload images for offer setting, appear this problem, don´t let upload...any setting I have to set up?

In app settings (offers settings tab), you have setting: Maximum screenshot file sizes allowed

• Like 1

Anyone can share tips how can I set up a first page more fancy?

salesportalpro.png

@Spanner can you give a mobile template more fancy, or better UI...?

Or can you help me set up like below? 

Offers first page:

Show all products, don't need the categories cards, because below the header title is the categories button, is sufficient user touch this botton for different categories pages. 

This offers first page can be the promotion page that I suggested. 

Offers button(upload product for sell):

This button can be placed below of the categories button. Right now this button appears so buttom position. 

Request:

1. There is a price filter, together with that should be add tags filters

2. Give a tags color setting, that will help a lot the look of the product page. 

Is possible hide the Title block? 

IMG_20190205_233155.jpg

@kmk

8 godzin temu, kmk napisał:

@Spanner can you give a mobile template more fancy, or better UI...? 

Yes I have this on todo for next version

6 godzin temu, kmk napisał:

Request:

2. Give a tags color setting, that will help a lot the look of the product page. 

Could you explain?

3 godziny temu, kmk napisał:

Is possible hide the Title block? 

Yes

Try put something in new block, but I need new for chinese language users and spanish language users, please can make this with multilingual ability? 

responsive???

salesportalpro (1).png

Dnia 9.02.2019 o 19:48, kmk napisał:

Try put something in new block, but I need new for chinese language users and spanish language users, please can make this with multilingual ability?  

Where that block?

Hello, I mean News, actually the FAQ is ok, I can introduce version of languages which I have actived 

3 godziny temu, kmk napisał:

Hello, I mean News, actually the FAQ is ok, I can introduce version of languages which I have actived  

Ok, I'll check. In future release. Now I'll create compatible version with 4.4

On 2/6/2019 at 3:37 AM, Spanner said:
On 2/5/2019 at 8:41 PM, kmk said:

Request:

Could you explain?

Right now is:

Drop down button [Categories] 

Category 1

Category 2

Etc. 

Suggest :

Drop down button [Filter Serching] 

- Categories (open a pop-up that contains categories list, like Clubs menu style) 

- Tags (pop-up that contains tags list, like forums Fluid view) 

- Price, is already there, but this is globally search, inside of each categories and tags result should be can filter by price too. 

See screenshot, in mobile at least, the first page of Offers should be for show pin, feature and recently products, because there is a button for select category purpose, don't need appear these categories cards in first place(will be good placed in bottom, after x mount products), or the categories cards can be call to show when user use the button and select categories. 

IMG_20190213_095541.jpg

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się

• Podobna zawartość

• Przez Spanner
      Zobacz plik (SD) Mass PM
      Aplikacja pozwala wysyłać masowe prywatne wiadomości do wybranych grup z uwzględnieniem grup dodatkowych.
      Dodatkowo wysyłkę możemy filtrować poprzez:
      ilość postów (wysyłka odbędzie się do użytkowników, którzy dodali więcej/mniej postów niż...) datę dołączenia (wysyłka odbędzie się do użytkowników, którzy dołączyli wcześniej/później niż ... godzin/dni/miesięcy/lat temu) datę ostatniej aktywności (wysyłka odbędzie się do użytkowników, którzy byli aktywni wcześniej/później niż ... godzin/dni/miesięcy/lat temu)  
      Licencja na aplikację
      Licencja udzielana jest na 12 miesięcy z możliwością przedłużenia na okres kolejnych 12 miesięcy poprzez dokonanie odnowienia
      Dodający Spanner Dodano 24.03.2017 Kategoria Aplikacje  
    • Przez Spanner
      Zobacz plik Spolszczenie (SD) Mass PM
      Spolszczenie aplikacji: (SD) Mass PM

Dodający Spanner Dodano 25.04.2017 Kategoria Tłumaczenia aplikacji (SD)  
    • Przez Spanner
      Zobacz plik Spolszczenie (SD) Live Streams
      Spolszczenie aplikacji: (SD) Live Streams
      Dodający Spanner Dodano 18.01.2018 Kategoria Tłumaczenia aplikacji (SD)  
  • Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Ważne informacje

W celu świadczenie usług przez nasz Serwis na najwyższym poziomie, w ramach Serwisu wykorzystujemy pliki Cookies (tzw. ciasteczka). Korzystając ze stron Serwisu IPSBEYOND.PL bez zmiany ustawień przeglądarki będą one zapisane w pamięci urządzenia. Jeżeli nie dokonacie Państwo zmiany ustawień przeglądarki internetowej to wyrażacie zgodę na zapisywanie plików Cookies.