Skocz do zawartości
  • Zarejestruj się
Spanner

(SD) Sales Portal Pro (Classifieds)

Polecane posty

On 24.11.2017 at 9:07 AM, pudovkin.as695 said:

When creating custom fields, setting Connect categories by default, select ALL categories, it is a problem when more than 1,000 categories...

Is it possible to change the approach to the choice of categories? It would be convenient if when select / unselect  from parent category, all child categories are also will be selected / unselected.

@Spanner I do not want to rush you or distract, but when will the solution to this problem? Actual ...

2 godziny temu, pudovkin.as695 napisał:

@Spanner I do not want to rush you or distract, but when will the solution to this problem? Actual ...

@pudovkin.as695 I'm afraid that in 3.0.0. This is quite a major change in the core

• Sad 1

Does your application:

Allow the seller to add in different costs for freight options?
Does the seller get a notification of who has purchased what item?
Does the seller get delivery address details for each item (like and admin would do in the back office for commerce)?
How does the seller get paid?
Does the seller use their own payment gateway details or that of the main saite - if the sites, how are payment fees recovered by the admin?
Can the seller sell multiple items to different members, without the advert disappearing
Does the advert hide automatically when the product sells out or the advert expires
How can the admin charge for members using this system and how does the admin get paid?

Hello @viralpoet

7 godzin temu, viralpoet napisał:

Allow the seller to add in different costs for freight options?

Yes, you as admin only specify the type of options like post, dhl, fedex

Does the seller get a notification of who has purchased what item?

If you use Commerce app (Nexus) then yes, if no then user must send contact to user about price proposal or bid in auction

Does the seller get delivery address details for each item (like and admin would do in the back office for commerce)?

No, when a user buys an offer, the message will be received by both the seller and the buyer with the content to determine the exact details. In version 3, I plan to change this process a bit here

How does the seller get paid?

The buyer pays through the Commerce application and the money goes to the seller's credit account. The seller from this account can withdraw money as in IPS

Does the seller use their own payment gateway details or that of the main saite - if the sites, how are payment fees recovered by the admin?

Uses the payment of the site. In the application settings you can set the fee either in a percentage or/and in a specific amount

Can the seller sell multiple items to different members, without the advert disappearing

Yes, you can create one offer on which you can sell e.g 10 the same items

Does the advert hide automatically when the product sells out or the advert expires

Yes and no. After that, the offers go to the archive

How can the admin charge for members using this system and how does the admin get paid?

You can get a fee for issuing and renewing the offer, for bidding (that will be visible above), sales commission.

Please check demo: https://www.ipsbeyond.pl/offers/

• Like 1

Napisano (edytowany)
26 minutes ago, Spanner said:

No, when a user buys an offer, the message will be received by both the seller and the buyer with the content to determine the exact details. In version 3, I plan to change this process a bit here

26 minutes ago, Spanner said:

If you use Commerce app (Nexus) then yes, if no then user must send contact to user about price proposal or bid in auction

OK we have commerce, but what happens if the buyer or seller does not have access to the IPS messaging system, can it go via email?

Edytowano przez viralpoet

4 minuty temu, viralpoet napisał:

OK we have commerce, but what happens if the buyer or seller does not have access to the IPS messaging system, can it go via email?

Yes, "message" I mean email message. PM you can send only if you click button contact via PM.

• Like 1

OK I have few information about new version for you :)

Next soon :)

• Like 1

Napisano (edytowany)
On 2/8/2018 at 3:24 AM, Spanner said:

OK I have few information about new version for you :)

Next soon :)

Hi Spanner, are you holding out for 4.3 for this update? Also, can we choose which payment gateways are available for the updated version (3.0.0)?

Cheers!

Edytowano przez Nowe

11 godzin temu, Nowe napisał:

Hi Spanner, are you holding out for 4.3 for this update?

No, I have own plan :)

11 godzin temu, Nowe napisał:

Also, can we choose which payment gateways are available for the updated version (3.0.0)?

Not yet, But as promised, it will be available

Hi I think I have asked you before but can't remember, would it be possible to have different price for different categories?

10 godzin temu, Steph40 napisał:

Hi I think I have asked you before but can't remember, would it be possible to have different price for different categories?

What price?

New installation -  Sales Portal Pro 2.4.0.5

I see the permissions set properly, however no one can create an offer

You don't have permission to add offers

per.jpg

Hello, we purchased and installed version 2.4.0.5 today.

Permissions are correct however, all groups that should can not create a offer

Have tried different accounts, groups etc. all receive the following message:

per.jpg

Sorry, there is a problem

You don't have permission to add offers.

Error code: 2SDSALESPRO/26

19 godzin temu, roadrunner napisał:

Hello, we purchased and installed version 2.4.0.5 today.

Permissions are correct however, all groups that should can not create a offer

Have tried different accounts, groups etc. all receive the following message:

per.jpg

Did you have any restrictions? Or what you have set in settings and groups permissions? I'll check on Monday because I'm on vacation

no restrictions

category settings/permissions are in the post above

group permissions

group.thumb.jpg.f9f57663358e6189a55c8cdeb4b4239e.jpg

any ideas or suggestions appreciated

On 5/1/2018 at 2:59 AM, Spanner said:

What price?

The price I charge them to post an ad, say

Category 1 = posting cost free

Category 2 = posting cost 5$

Category 3 = posting cost 50$

etc...

• Like 1

I think your next version includes what I want.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Spanner said:

Did you have any restrictions? Or what you have set in settings and groups permissions? I'll check on Monday because I'm on vacation

found settings, all set now on permissions

thank you

Hi spanner, new problem:

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected '...' (T_ELLIPSIS), expecting ')' (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\sdsalespro\\...')
#1 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('IPS\\sdsalespro\\...')
#2 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/system/Application/Application.php(797): class_exists('IPS\\sdsalespro\\...')
#3 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/system/Application/Application.php(300): IPS\_Application->extensions('core', 'ProfileSteps', true, true)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/system/Member/ProfileStep.php(314): IPS\_Application::allExtensions('core', 'ProfileSteps')
#5 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/system/Member/ProfileStep.php(480): IPS\Member\_ProfileStep::actions()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/applications/core/modules/admin/membersettings/profilecompletion.php(88): IPS\Member\_ProfileStep->form(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#7 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\membersettings\_profilecompletion->form()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/applications/core/modules/admin/membersettings/profilecompletion.php(38): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/applications/core/modules/admin/membersettings/profiles.php(54): IPS\core\modules\admin\membersettings\_profilecompletion->execute()
#11 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\membersettings\_profiles->__call('form', Array)
#12 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#13 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/anthroadmin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

This is on trying to add Profile Completion settings.

How to duplicate the item layout thats being used here on ipsbeyond.pl ? 

example
www.ipsbeyond.pl/offers/offer/17-test-bad-request-price/  

here is what i noticed different from the default Sales Portal Pro offer layout

1. the 'view, comments, questions' counter removed

2. Seller information moved to the right into a box

3. just the title, the 'find their other offers' link is moved to the seller information box

4. 'Add to collection' link added under the Seller Information box

5. price, buy & contact buttons moved to the top of column

I think this layout is way better than the default, how to do this, thanks !

Dnia 6.05.2018 o 03:22, Nowe napisał:

Hi spanner, new problem:

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected '...' (T_ELLIPSIS), expecting ')' (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\sdsalespro\\...')
#1 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('IPS\\sdsalespro\\...')
#2 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/system/Application/Application.php(797): class_exists('IPS\\sdsalespro\\...')
#3 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/system/Application/Application.php(300): IPS\_Application->extensions('core', 'ProfileSteps', true, true)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/system/Member/ProfileStep.php(314): IPS\_Application::allExtensions('core', 'ProfileSteps')
#5 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/system/Member/ProfileStep.php(480): IPS\Member\_ProfileStep::actions()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/applications/core/modules/admin/membersettings/profilecompletion.php(88): IPS\Member\_ProfileStep->form(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#7 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\membersettings\_profilecompletion->form()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/system/Node/Controller.php(62): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#9 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/applications/core/modules/admin/membersettings/profilecompletion.php(38): IPS\Node\_Controller->execute()
#10 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/applications/core/modules/admin/membersettings/profiles.php(54): IPS\core\modules\admin\membersettings\_profilecompletion->execute()
#11 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\membersettings\_profiles->__call('form', Array)
#12 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(146): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#13 /home/nginx/domains/anthrodynamics.com/public/anthroadmin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#14 {main}

This is on trying to add Profile Completion settings.

You must delete folder /applications/sdsalespro/extensions/ProfileSteps

8 godzin temu, roadrunner napisał:

How to duplicate the item layout thats being used here on ipsbeyond.pl ? 

example
www.ipsbeyond.pl/offers/offer/17-test-bad-request-price/  

here is what i noticed different from the default Sales Portal Pro offer layout

1. the 'view, comments, questions' counter removed

2. Seller information moved to the right into a box

3. just the title, the 'find their other offers' link is moved to the seller information box

4. 'Add to collection' link added under the Seller Information box

5. price, buy & contact buttons moved to the top of column

I think this layout is way better than the default, how to do this, thanks ! 

This layout is avaliable since version 3.0.0 🙂 soon. I must test this version

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Spanner said:

You must delete folder /applications/sdsalespro/extensions/ProfileSteps

This layout is avaliable since version 3.0.0 🙂 soon. I must test this version

OK, that worked, thank you!

• Like 1

Really happy and excited with the new version. Thank you!!!!!

• Thanks 1

2 godziny temu, Steph40 napisał:

Really happy and excited with the new version. Thank you!!!!!

Your welcome. Next version will be exciting too 🙂

Bądź aktywny! Zaloguj się lub utwórz konto

Tylko zarejestrowani użytkownicy mogą komentować zawartość tej strony

Utwórz konto

Zarejestruj nowe konto, to proste!

Zarejestruj nowe konto

Zaloguj się

Posiadasz własne konto? Użyj go!

Zaloguj się

• Podobna zawartość

• Przez Spanner
      Opis: Aplikacja pozwala na stworzenie profesjonalnej platformy sprzedażowej
      Description: Application allows to create professional sales platform

Funkcjonalność:
      Widget z najnowszymi ofertami Dodatkowe pola widoczne po zakupie Dodatkowe pola ze zliczaniem wyświetleń Dodatkowe pola wymagane dla grup Dodatkowe pola widoczne dla wybranych grup Propozycje cenowe Panel klienta Wymaganie obrazków per kategoria Polecane oferty na stronie głównej Komentarze po sprzedaży Domyślny obrazek dla kategorii Wybrane grupy mogą pomijać płacenie Możliwość zmiany autora oferty przez moderatora Omijanie płatności przy darmowych pakietach Cena oferty w temacie Zakładka z kosztami dostawy (jeśli użytkownik poda koszta) Waluta pobierana z aplikacji Commerce (Nexus) Możliwość zaktualizowania ofert po aktualizacji pakietu Odznaczenia Możliwość odnowienia oferty przez admin Możliwość sprzedawania w różnych walutach Usuwanie tematu podczas usuwania oferty (nowa opcja) Możliwość wyboru waluty przez użytkownika Dodatkowe filtrowanie w widoku kategorii Metody dostawy Zmiany w wyglądzie strony głównej Filtrowanie ofert w kategorii po cenie Nowy status: "oferta sprzedana" Możliwość ręcznego zakończenia oferty z wyborem zwycięzcy Nowe powiadomienia Nowa zakładka z listą osób, które kupiły w ofercie Możliwość obserwowania kategorii Nowe powiadomienia liniowe i e-mail: wysłana propozycja cenowa, dodanie pytania, dodanie odpowiedzi na pytanie Zmiany w "kontakcie" ze sprzedającym Wyszukiwarka w panelu admina (Kategorie, Pakiety, Metody dostawy, Oferty) Mikrodane Bloki z własną zawartością Możliwość ustawienia minimalnej/maksymalnej długości dla tytułu i opisu Przy braku okładki kategorii pobierane jest zdjęcie z oferty Możliwość ponownego wystawienia sprzedanej lub zakończonej oferty (jako kopia aktualnej) Statusy na liście ofert w profilu użytkownika Filtr użytkownika (między innymi w masowej wysyłce e-maili) Dodatkowe tagi w wysyłce masowej maili Szybka edycja tytułu oferty (w widoku oferty) Widget ze statystykami aplikacji Szybka edycja tagów oferty (w widoku oferty) Zmiana wyglądu aplikacji (część 1. wygląd oferty) Integracja z systemem reklam Widget z komentarzami ofert Integracja z (SD) Company Directory Możliwość wyłączenia integracji z (SD) Company Directory Centrum sporów Rozdzielenie na system sprzedaży i system zakupów Restrykcje dostępu Darmowa dostawa Widget komentarzy po sprzedażowych Podstrona z listą kategorii Możliwość stworzenia kategorii kontenera Możliwość włączenia/wyłączenia wyświetlania ofert z podkategorii w widoku kategorii Kompatybilność z Invision Community 4.2 Zdjęcie z oferty w RSS'ie Domyślny typ oferty wybierany per kategoria Możliwość zakończenia oferty typu "kupię" wyborem zwycięzcy Integracja z klubami Nowa zakładka w profilu: "Kto kupił ode mnie?" Statystyki sprzedażowe w widoku oferty Moduł narzędzi: eksport ofert do csv, eksport użytkowników Multi odnowienie ofert JSON-LD Możliwość włączenia/wyłączenia integracji z (SD) Company Directory z poziomu tworzenia oferty (ustawienie grupy) Możliwość sortowania w FAQ + wielojęzyczność Możliwość połączenia kategorii z pakietami Możliwość wyłączenia aplikacji Commerce (IP.Nexus) dla kategorii Możliwość sortowania w Pakietach + wielojęzyczność Możliwość przypisania pola dodatkowego do wszystkich kategorii automatycznie Obsługa funkcjonalności "wiadomość treści" Obsługa funkcjonalności "Rekomendowane komentarze" Obsługa funkcjonalności "Promowanie w Social Media" Kanał RSS zgodny z Yandex.ru Możliwość sortowania restrykcji (decydowania o kolejności sprawdzania restrykcji) Możliwość wybrania kategorii w których dane restrykcje obowiązują Możliwość wybrania, czy restrykcje mają dotyczyć kategorii: kupna, sprzedaży, obu typów Nowy wygląd formularza dodawania oferty Możliwość wyboru jak mają być sortowane oferty w RSS Możliwość wyboru metod płatności Multi zarządzanie ofertami w panelu klienta Możliwość wyboru domyślnego zdjęcia dla oferty Integracja z aplikacją Forum: Możliwość włączenia przekierowania na stronę wyboru kategorii lub do formularza dodawania oferty w konkretnej kategorii po kliknięciu przycisku "Nowy temat" Kolekcje (wersja beta) Możliwość wyboru widoczności pytania (publiczne/ukryte) przez autora pytania Nowy widget Regulamin zakupów Lista życzeń Dane bilingowe kupującego w mailu do sprzedawcy Reakcje dla pytań  
      Licencja na aplikację
      Licencja udzielana jest na 12 miesięcy z możliwością przedłużenia na okres kolejnych 12 miesięcy poprzez dokonanie odnowienia

• Przez Spanner
      Zobacz plik Spolszczenie (SD) Sales Portal Pro
      Author: Dawid Baruch (IPSBeyond.pl)
      Spolszczenie aplikacji: (SD) Sales Portal Pro 2
      Dodający Spanner Dodano 26.04.2016 Kategoria Tłumaczenia aplikacji (SD)  
  • Kto przegląda   0 użytkowników

Brak zalogowanych użytkowników przeglądających tę stronę.

Ważne informacje

W celu świadczenie usług przez nasz Serwis na najwyższym poziomie, w ramach Serwisu wykorzystujemy pliki Cookies (tzw. ciasteczka). Korzystając ze stron Serwisu IPSBEYOND.PL bez zmiany ustawień przeglądarki będą one zapisane w pamięci urządzenia. Jeżeli nie dokonacie Państwo zmiany ustawień przeglądarki internetowej to wyrażacie zgodę na zapisywanie plików Cookies.