Spanner

(SD) Live Streams

The app is throwing so many errors????

When trying to delete on front end: 

Error: Call to a member function delete() on boolean (0)
#0 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Content/Content.php(816): IPS\sdlivestreams\_Stream->delete()
#1 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Content/Controller.php(856): IPS\_Content->modAction('delete')
#2 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Content\_Controller->moderate()
#3 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/sdlivestreams/sources/Stream/ControllerContent.php(47): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/sdlivestreams/modules/front/sdlivestreams/view.php(100): IPS\sdlivestreams\Stream\_ControllerContent->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\sdlivestreams\modules\front\sdlivestreams\_view->execute()
#7 /var/www/html/u285491/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

In acp, im trying to have the category delete the posted stream, and it will not do it

When you try to use the filters for individual views, it throws an error???

i thought this app was compatible with 4.4??? @Spanner

OMG!!! this app is not compatible with 4.4

everytime you add a stream, it throws the error page...........even though it adds the stream when clicking back on streams tab

also the uploaded image will not show on mixer and twitch! on the main stream  page.....and does not show on the stream when clicked

Dnia 9.03.2019 o 02:46, MrFierceGod napisał:

but! When you try to add the "ID-Username" only as adding the stream, it gives a big error page with code (after delete of content, and i use the full url only, it works fine and no error page)

Please send me your example on PM. Link an username. I'll check

Dnia 9.03.2019 o 02:46, MrFierceGod napisał:

also, idk if it was the IPS 4.4.1 update, but now the stream wont show the offline image on my test stream. It will show when you click the stream, but on the main game page, rows of streams, it shows the mixer, twitch, smashcast ugly default image......Youtube works and will show the image you upload .

Bug? for all that i posted? or update needed on your end? 

The same too. I have thumbs

2019-03-11_07-41-48.jpg

Dnia 9.03.2019 o 12:46, MrFierceGod napisał:

The app is throwing so many errors????

When trying to delete on front end: 

Error: Call to a member function delete() on boolean (0)
#0 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Content/Content.php(816): IPS\sdlivestreams\_Stream->delete()
#1 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Content/Controller.php(856): IPS\_Content->modAction('delete')
#2 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\Content\_Controller->moderate()
#3 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Content/Controller.php(50): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#4 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/sdlivestreams/sources/Stream/ControllerContent.php(47): IPS\Content\_Controller->execute()
#5 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/sdlivestreams/modules/front/sdlivestreams/view.php(100): IPS\sdlivestreams\Stream\_ControllerContent->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\sdlivestreams\modules\front\sdlivestreams\_view->execute()
#7 /var/www/html/u285491/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#8 {main}

Do you have any others apps? What is your setting about content deleting? I testing this and I don't have that error

@Spanner 

so when adding a stream

1 - category 

2 add title and username, description, add image , 

3 - leave it on free package 

4 - picking a promotion paid package

5 - save

this - TypeError: Argument 2 passed to IPS\Db\_Select::__construct() must be of the type array, null given, called in /var/www/html/u285491/system/Db/Db.php on line 907 (0)
#0 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Db/Db.php(907): IPS\Db\_Select->__construct('SELECT SQL_CALC...', NULL, Object(IPS\Db))
#1 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/sdlivestreams/sources/Stream/Stream.php(803): IPS\_Db->union(Array, NULL, NULL, NULL, false, 2)
#2 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/sdlivestreams/sources/Stream/Stream.php(758): IPS\sdlivestreams\_Stream::_notificationRecipients(Object(IPS\sdlivestreams\Category), Object(IPS\Member), NULL, true)
#3 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/sdlivestreams/modules/front/sdlivestreams/submit.php(279): IPS\sdlivestreams\_Stream::_sendNotifications(Object(IPS\sdlivestreams\Category))
#4 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\sdlivestreams\modules\front\sdlivestreams\_submit->submit()
#5 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/sdlivestreams/sources/Stream/Controller.php(47): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /var/www/html/u285491/applications/sdlivestreams/modules/front/sdlivestreams/submit.php(39): IPS\sdlivestreams\Stream\_Controller->execute()
#7 /var/www/html/u285491/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\sdlivestreams\modules\front\sdlivestreams\_submit->execute()
#8 /var/www/html/u285491/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

now if you were to look in my acp, all content settings are same, anything can be deleted, and i have all 3rd party apps and plugins disabled

and i still get errors on theses:

1 - Adding a stream with paid feature ----- it does not lead to checkout so one can pay, gives a error page

2 - when using filter options, gives error page saying there is no stream in the filter?

4 - still doesnt show image thumb on game page

Are you using 4.4.1 here or on your testing board? it has been said on IPS that the 4.4.1 update will require apps and themes to need to be updated 

can you plz check your PM as im sending you acp acces

Everything works PERFECT and if anyone is on IPS 4.4 or 4.4.1, this app works 100%

support is Superb

thanks @Spanner

• Like 1

@Spanner 

can you check on integration with DLive plz - https://dlive.tv/

it's a rising contender to Twitch & Mixer and is top rated and a lot of ppl are streaming on all three

Dnia 18.05.2019 o 16:51, MrFierceGod napisał:

@Spanner 

any way you can make this integrate with this file? 

https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/8593-members-social-info/ 

No, this is not my application and I don't have it.

5 godzin temu, MrFierceGod napisał:

@Spanner 

can you check on integration with DLive plz - https://dlive.tv/

it's a rising contender to Twitch & Mixer and is top rated and a lot of ppl are streaming on all three 

Ok, I'll check

• Thanks 1

Appreciate it 

the DLive suggestion was the best out the two......so it's awesome you're looking into it

Hello @Spanner, I had this app over a year or plus ago but never really used it. I updated my subscription for it yesterday and got it all setup. Seems to work great except for 1 thing.

On Youtube streams, the chat doesn't seem to appear, works fine with Twitch though. I also noticed it is doing the same thing on this site as it is on mine. https://www.ipsbeyond.pl/streams/stream/2-sebik/

I dunno of this can be fixed, I know Youtube is a bit more of a pain than Twitch. If this can not be fixed is it possible to disable the chat block for YT streams while leave the Twitch chat?

streams.thumb.jpg.f61ddb9b6fe3edf61241f6ff5a4a0153.jpg

20 godzin temu, justhatched93701 napisał:

Hello @Spanner, I had this app over a year or plus ago but never really used it. I updated my subscription for it yesterday and got it all setup. Seems to work great except for 1 thing.

On Youtube streams, the chat doesn't seem to appear, works fine with Twitch though. I also noticed it is doing the same thing on this site as it is on mine. https://www.ipsbeyond.pl/streams/stream/2-sebik/

I dunno of this can be fixed, I know Youtube is a bit more of a pain than Twitch. If this can not be fixed is it possible to disable the chat block for YT streams while leave the Twitch chat? 

streams.thumb.jpg.f61ddb9b6fe3edf61241f6ff5a4a0153.jpg

Do you have access to your site FTP?

@Spanner 

If i see the forum sidebar right, it "looks" like you have are caught up on the apps

Have you thought about adding DLive to the streams app yet? (had a chance to look into it)

7 minutes ago, Spanner said:

probably this app and then I'll check

ok awesome thank you!!

1 minute ago, Spanner said:

@MrFierceGod I don't see on dlive any options to integrate this platform with custom app.

Ok thank you

yea i was already figuring that as i think they don't want to be like twitch amd mixer just yet.......they need as much traffic to stay on their site as possible

(i really think that twitch might pull a YT (Google) move on them like YT did to Vidme

@Spanner 

idk what it is, but the live streams for twitch are not showing online or in the Featured widget

There should be a Twitch Stream showing there in the Featured Widget (Xiled Twitch) But it is not even showing online

https://www.fierceteam.com/streams/

Here you can see the stream is live '

https://www.fierceteam.com/streams/stream/51-xiled-twitch/