Spanner

(SD) Outdate Emails

11 godzin temu, dm1998 napisał:

Thank you. I've installed the update and will let you know if I see any more issues. 

Ok,

2 godziny temu, daved napisał:

I wish there was an option to NOT bother the user but simply stop the emails from sending on the back side.

I don't really care if the user updates their email to a working one, I just don't want to send emails to bad email addresses.

Ok, good point. In next version I'll add setting for this

Hi

What do these mean?

Amount of outdate emails: 296
Amount of history entries: 30

Thank you :)

18 minut temu, daved napisał:

Amount of history entries: 30

You have 30 history entries. This mean yours members changed emails and on this page you have entries which member change email from which to which

30 minut temu, daved napisał:

Amount of outdate emails: 296

You have 296 outdate emails in database

• Thanks 1

Ever since I installed this app, some emails don't send and I get the following error. Do you know what is going on?

4C143/1 501 Invalid RCPT TO address provided 

Dnia 25.08.2019 o 05:19, daved napisał:

Ever since I installed this app, some emails don't send and I get the following error. Do you know what is going on?

4C143/1 501 Invalid RCPT TO address provided 

Do you have any other informations in acp -> support -> system logs?

Posted (edited)

yeah, a lot of errors

INSERT INTO `sdoutdateemails_emails_history` ( `history_member_id`, `history_old_email`, `history_new_email`, `history_change_member`, `history_date`, `history_ip_address` ) VALUES ( 15022, '0', 'justin.lawson649@topper.wku.edu', NULL, 1566797405, '2605:a000:160e:a401:3cc7:43cc:f13d:a4f1' )
IPS\Db\Exception: Column 'history_change_member' cannot be null (1048)
#0 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Db/Db.php(937): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('/*IPS\\sdoutdate...', Array)
#1 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/applications/sdoutdateemails/extensions/core/MemberSync/sdOutdateEmail.php(80): IPS\_Db->insert('sdoutdateemails...', Array)
#2 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Member/Member.php(3761): IPS\sdoutdateemails\extensions\core\MemberSync\_sdOutdateEmail->onEmailChange(Object(IPS\Member), 'justin.lawson64...', '0')
#3 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/applications/core/modules/front/system/register.php(749): IPS\_Member->memberSync('onEmailChange', Array)
#4 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\front\system\_register->validate()
#5 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#6 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#7 {main}

back trace

#0 /home/admin/web/mysite.org/public_html/forum/init.php(938): IPS\_Log::log('INSERT INTO `sd...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(IPS\Db\Exception))
#2 {main}

Also people are messaging me saying things like this

Hi,

I'm continuously getting a message to update my account email, and when I try to update it I get an EX1048 error message and nothing is fixed. Please help, as the site is impossible to use otherwise. 

Thanks.

I've tried to update my email address several times, and each time I've gotten an error after I click the validation link in my confirmation email.

Hello, I wrote about my account taking awhile to validate a few days
> ago. I received a reply telling me that I had to click on a validation
> link sent to me. I should have specified that I never received a
> validation link; this was my bad. Is it possible for an administrator
> to send me one manually, or do I have to restart the registration
> process?

Got that from someone and I look him up in logs for outdated emails.. not there, look him up in regular member table and it says "This member must be approved manually"

What's a going on?

Edited by daved

Wanted to edit and put this under quote number 2 above but I am locked out from the edit now. I looked up the member in the regular member section in the ACP and it says " Member has not yet responded to email change validation email "

Posted (edited)

@Spanner Your latest update is doing something which is preventing emails from being delivered.  In my specific case I tested with 2 types of emails.  

1.  Forum which require approval to create a thread.  Outdate Emails DISABLED = emails, Outdate Emails ON = no emails.

2.  I require link approvals and get an email when a post / thread which contains a link needs to be approved.  Outdate Emails DISABLED = emails, Outdate Emails ON = no emails.

I tested this multiple times.

I'm not seeing an errors showing up in the ACP.  This started to happen when I upgraded to 4.4.6 from 4.4.4.

Edited by support909

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Spanner said:

Is the e-mail address to which the messages are to be sent marked?

No - it's happening to my account which is the admin account.  I checked everything when I stopped getting emails.  If I disable Outdate Emails, everything works again.

It's either 4.4.6 or Outdate Emails 2.0.4.2.  I'm more likely to believe it's Outdate Emails 2.0.4.2 because I believe it stopped working when I updated Outdate Emails on Monday but I hadn't yet updated IPS to 4.4.6.

Edited by support909

Still not working.  Got a post that needed to be approved, did not show up in my email.

9 godzin temu, support909 napisał:

Still not working.  Got a post that needed to be approved, did not show up in my email.

normal notification (inline or others) works?

@support909 probably I found error. Today I'll release fix

On 8/30/2019 at 1:38 AM, Spanner said:

normal notification (inline or others) works?

@support909 probably I found error. Today I'll release fix

Not sure if the inline notifications work or not, I believe they do.  I can check if you want me too.  Let me know.

Basically ALL emails have stopped sending with this app. What is going on?

image.png.6b45b72ecc2d21405afde4dba862fdb0.png

Dnia 1.09.2019 o 02:58, daved napisał:

Basically ALL emails have stopped sending with this app. What is going on?

image.png.6b45b72ecc2d21405afde4dba862fdb0.png

Dnia 31.08.2019 o 16:46, support909 napisał:

Not sure if the inline notifications work or not, I believe they do.  I can check if you want me too.  Let me know.

I'm sorry for my error. Please install new version 2.0.4.5

• Thanks 1

Hi,

Just updated and now get this error when clicking - Import Emails

ParseError: syntax error, unexpected end of file (0)
#0 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::autoloader('IPS\\sdoutdateem...')
#1 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('IPS\\sdoutdateem...')
#2 /var/www/sites/www./html/uk/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(141): class_exists('IPS\\sdoutdateem...')
#3 /var/www/sites/www./html/uk/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#4 {main}

Hi, also hit the email not sending while patching yesterday, now applied the new update. However now have another issue.

[[Template core/admin/notifications/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm on 4.4.6, this is the only modification/application installed it's on 2.0.4.6

The only other clue I can provide is:

#0 /home/user/domain/public/forums/applications/core/extensions/core/AdminNotifications/ConfigurationError.php(459): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#1 /home/user/domain/public/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(391): IPS\core\extensions\core\AdminNotifications\_ConfigurationError->body()
#2 /home/user/domain/public/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_admin_notifications->indexBlock(Object(IPS\core\extensions\core\AdminNotifications\ConfigurationError))
#3 /home/user/domain/public/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(308): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('indexBlock', Array)
#4 /home/user/domain/public/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_admin_notifications->index(Array)
#5 /home/user/domain/public/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/overview/notifications.php(42): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('index', Array)
#6 /home/user/domain/public/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\admin\overview\_notifications->manage()
#7 /home/user/domain/public/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/user/domain/public/forums/console/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

I've set a new admin theme, same result. I've disabled OutdateEmails. I've stopped shot of uninstalling in case there is an error given 2.0.4.5 changelog 😉

Open to suggestions as to what to try. 

Crucially the public site is ok, this is just admin template errors, that obviously I'd rather not see 😉

Thanks.

Edited by Colin
  • Like 1

8 godzin temu, Colin napisał:

Hi, also hit the email not sending while patching yesterday, now applied the new update. However now have another issue.

[[Template core/admin/notifications/indexBlock is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm on 4.4.6, this is the only modification/application installed it's on 2.0.4.6

The only other clue I can provide is:

#0 /home/user/domain/public/forums/applications/core/extensions/core/AdminNotifications/ConfigurationError.php(459): IPS\Db\_Select->first()
#1 /home/user/domain/public/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(391): IPS\core\extensions\core\AdminNotifications\_ConfigurationError->body()
#2 /home/user/domain/public/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_admin_notifications->indexBlock(Object(IPS\core\extensions\core\AdminNotifications\ConfigurationError))
#3 /home/user/domain/public/forums/system/Theme/Theme.php(847) : eval()'d code(308): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('indexBlock', Array)
#4 /home/user/domain/public/forums/system/Theme/SandboxedTemplate.php(61): IPS\Theme\class_core_admin_notifications->index(Array)
#5 /home/user/domain/public/forums/applications/core/modules/admin/overview/notifications.php(42): IPS\Theme\_SandboxedTemplate->__call('index', Array)
#6 /home/user/domain/public/forums/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(96): IPS\core\modules\admin\overview\_notifications->manage()
#7 /home/user/domain/public/forums/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/user/domain/public/forums/console/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

I've set a new admin theme, same result. I've disabled OutdateEmails. I've stopped shot of uninstalling in case there is an error given 2.0.4.5 changelog 😉

Open to suggestions as to what to try. 

Crucially the public site is ok, this is just admin template errors, that obviously I'd rather not see 😉

Thanks.

Hi,

sorry but this error is not from my application. I don't have any integration with admin notification (yet). Please check standard IPS Theme. Do you have the same error?

I just tested the version you uploaded to IPS (not the one in my PM) and it appears to be working for my issue.  I'm now getting emails again.  Thanks!

1 godzinę temu, support909 napisał:

I just tested the version you uploaded to IPS (not the one in my PM) and it appears to be working for my issue.  I'm now getting emails again.  Thanks!

finally, great.

• Like 1

Would it be possible to make it so that when someone is using import email tool the group will be changed regardless if the member has been marked as outdated already.  Right now, if a member is marked as outdated and I try to change the usergroup via the import email tool, the group doesn't change.

Might be good to have this ability in-case someone wants to change the group which they are using as outdated.