Spanner

(SD) Outdate Emails

(SD) Outdate Emails

Aplikacja pozwala wymusić na użytkowniku zmianę adresu e-mail w przypadku gdy ten posiada nieaktualny adres. Przy każdym wyświetleniu strony użytkownikowi wyświetlany jest monit z informacją o nieaktualnym adresie.

Nieaktualny adres ustawiany jest przez administratora w panelu administratora.

Dodatkowe funkcjonalności: masowy import nieaktualnych adresów e-mail, logi historii zmiany adresów e-mail użytkowników

Licencja na aplikację

Licencja udzielana jest na 12 miesięcy z możliwością przedłużenia na okres kolejnych 12 miesięcy poprzez dokonanie odnowienia

Hello, i purchased this and it is something I definitely needed for people with hard bounced emails.  The paste a column/import feature is not working.  I had a column of 10 emails, one on each line and it only would do 1 email.  If I did each email one at a time, they all worked.   It also doesn't check for emails you already imported, so there are dupes/etc..

Untitled

Dnia 26.03.2017 o 00:40, theideabulb932 napisał:

Hello, i purchased this and it is something I definitely needed for people with hard bounced emails.  The paste a column/import feature is not working.  I had a column of 10 emails, one on each line and it only would do 1 email.  If I did each email one at a time, they all worked.   It also doesn't check for emails you already imported, so there are dupes/etc..

Untitled

Hello,
Thank you for reporting. Today it will be fixed

Hello.  I noticed when I add an email via the import email it doesn't trigger it in the member / outdated tab.  Meaning, if I add the email address via the import emails, it says added, and then when I go in and check the members "(SD) Outdate Email" tab, the "outdate email address" is NOT checked.

28 minut temu, support909 napisał:

Hello.  I noticed when I add an email via the import email it doesn't trigger it in the member / outdated tab.  Meaning, if I add the email address via the import emails, it says added, and then when I go in and check the members "(SD) Outdate Email" tab, the "outdate email address" is NOT checked.

Hello,
which version you have? 2.0.1? This error was on 2.0.0

2 minutes ago, Spanner said:

Hello,
which version you have? 2.0.1? This error was on 2.0.0

I only noticed it today because I was adding all the bounced emails I got from Amazon into the import vs. going into the profiles.  I kept getting bounces from email addresses I already added.  When I picked a user which was shown as "skipped" via the import, I checked their profile and under the outdated tab the outdate email wasn't engaged / checked.

3 godziny temu, support909 napisał:

Is this going to work with v4.2?  I haven't tested it out yet.

I am using on this forum and have not noticed any problems yet

• Like 1

If I add an email from the member as outdated by mistake.

How can I reverse the process?

52 minuty temu, dsystem napisał:

If I add an email from the member as outdated by mistake.

How can I reverse the process? 

Edit member details in ACP and in settings you have (SD) Outdate Emails tab.

I've tried to update to 2.0.2 and 2.0.3 and each time I receive the error:

1S111/1 Can't find file: './root_folder/IPS_sd_outdate_emails.frm' (errno: 2 - No such file or directory)

How do I correct this to upgrade properly?

Hello.  I have 2 questions:

1.  If I purchase newsletters do I have to turn this app off because newsletters already has outdated emails?  Or can I use them together?

2.  Is it possible to have the ability to search members who have outdate email address active?  I can't find anywhere where I can search for member who have outdated emails on.

3.  Is there a limit to the amount of email addresses you can paste into the text box on the Import emails page?

Thanks!

3. It depends on server limit. I tested 100 emails and works fine

2. In this app you can search, but if you need I can add in next release

1. You can use both. My newsletter doesn't have that functions

Thanks.

3.  OK

2.  I don't see the ability to search anywhere in Outdated Emails?  Where is this ability?  If I go to members and search, there is no option to select the members who are outdated.

When setting someone to outdated, if I "change user group" it switches to the wrong group or it gives the error below in 4.4.  I have to manually go into the users profile groups and switch it to the correct group.

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/system/Member/Member.php(3921): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(10)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/system/Member/Member.php(366): IPS\_Member->checkGroupPromotion()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\_Member->save()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/init.php(867) : eval()'d code(45): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/init.php(867) : eval()'d code(39): IPS\hook1674->save()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(1185): IPS\hook1568->save()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->edit()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

Not sure what is happening, I just got 3 bounced emails from 3 members who are marked as outdated.

I checked all three members and they all have outdate emails set and their "Send me news and information" is off.  "Method to use for content I follow automatically" is set to "A notification when new content is posted" so maybe that's why the users are getting emails?  If this is the case, shouldn't Outdate Emails stop all emails from the site?

Thanks!

Dnia 12.07.2019 o 21:55, support909 napisał:

Thanks.

3.  OK

2.  I don't see the ability to search anywhere in Outdated Emails?  Where is this ability?  If I go to members and search, there is no option to select the members who are outdated.

When setting someone to outdated, if I "change user group" it switches to the wrong group or it gives the error below in 4.4.  I have to manually go into the users profile groups and switch it to the correct group.

OutOfRangeException:  (0)
#0 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/system/Member/Member.php(3921): IPS\Patterns\_ActiveRecord::load(10)
#1 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/system/Member/Member.php(366): IPS\_Member->checkGroupPromotion()
#2 [internal function]: IPS\_Member->save()
#3 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/init.php(867) : eval()'d code(45): call_user_func_array('parent::save', Array)
#4 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/init.php(867) : eval()'d code(39): IPS\hook1674->save()
#5 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/applications/core/modules/admin/members/members.php(1185): IPS\hook1568->save()
#6 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\admin\members\_members->edit()
#7 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#8 /home/nginx/domains/xxx.com/public/admin/index.php(14): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

This error means: "tried to set not existing member group". Please check your groups promotion settings.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Spanner said:

This error means: "tried to set not existing member group". Please check your groups promotion settings.

What should I check?  Both the users group and the group which the user will be moved too have group promotions enabled.

I just tried in the ACP to outdate the email via Edit Preferences -> (SD) Outdate Emails -> Change user group.  When I do this and select the group from the dropdown, it switches to a group which is not the group selected on the dropdown.  Is it possible that something is up with the dropdown menu list?  Or test it on your end with different groups besides the default groups (member, admin, moderator).

Edited by support909

17 minut temu, support909 napisał:

What should I check?  Both the users group and the group which the user will be moved too have group promotions enabled.

I just tried in the ACP to outdate the email via Edit Preferences -> (SD) Outdate Emails -> Change user group.  When I do this and select the group from the dropdown, it switches to a group which is not the group selected on the dropdown.  Is it possible that something is up with the dropdown menu list?  Or test it on your end with different groups besides the default groups (member, admin, moderator).

No. Probable (destination) group has "group promotion" and in this promotion you have chosen non existing group

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure I'm following you.

I'm in Username->Edit Preferences -> (SD) Outdate Emails

It says to Outdate email address = switch on.

It also asks if I want to "Change user group" = where I select usergroup from the list.

The usergroup which I selected on the list, isn't the group that the user is switched too.

This happens inside the user profile and in the import emails of your app.

I'm just trying to move a bunch of people to a new usergroup and it moves them too a completely different usergroup.

Edited by support909

8 minut temu, support909 napisał:

I'm not sure I'm following you.

I'm in Username->Edit Preferences -> (SD) Outdate Emails

It says to Outdate email address = switch on.

It also asks if I want to "Change user group" = where I select usergroup from the list.

The usergroup which I selected on the list, isn't the group that the user is switched too.

This happens inside the user profile and in the import emails of your app.

I'm just trying to move a bunch of people to a new usergroup and it moves them too a completely different usergroup.

yes. Please go to: acp -> Members tab -> Group Promotion Rules. And check your promotion

Posted (edited)
24 minutes ago, Spanner said:

yes. Please go to: acp -> Members tab -> Group Promotion Rules. And check your promotion

There aren't any promotions that are active.

Why would group promotions rules have anything to do with moving people to a different usergroup in Outdated Emails?

Edited by support909